Ford is one of the most renowned and premium car brands in the world. With a deep heritage of building supercars, the company is striving hard to meet the needs of their customers with their models. The brand has produced exceptional models by pushing the boundaries of advancement and designs to deliver the best. Ford Car maker has a legacy of working with world’s leading tyre manufacturers that are manufacturing tyre using a different compound to maximise the performance and handling of its models in all conditions. Forza tyres deal with a broad range of tyres suitable for all makes and models of Ford vehicles at economical prices. Ford has a history of operating with some of the world's leading tyre manufacturers like Pirelli, Dunlop, Bridgestone, Good year, etc. to create patterns for its range of vehicles which helps to maximise the enactment and to handle such as Ford Fiesta, Ford Mondeo and Ford Ka, etc.
- From 1976, The Ford Fiesta has been among the widely demanded cars. It has been a current model and is now in its sixth generation and is among the top suppliers of the sales charts in the UK due to its affordability and consistency. Pirelli or Continental tyres are widely used as original equipment patterns for the Fiest.
- Ventus V12 Evo and Ventus S1 Evo deliver outstanding control and on-road performance that is required under extreme driving conditions. The Avon ZT5 is a budgeted option and hence provides a suitable alternative.
- Once again, Continental and Pirelli tyres feature as original equipment fitments, with the Continental ContiSportContact 5P and the Pirelli Cinturato P7 tyres are featured as original equipment on such high-class luxurious models.
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyre can also be fitted to the Mondeo as it can deliver the ultimate driving experience. Michelin tyre manufacturing unit also supply the majority of the original equipment tyres for the Ford models in the range.
- The Continental EcoContact 3 is also known for its security, handling with limited braking the distances.
In the case of any doubt, feel free to consult our experts that will guide you with an impressive range of tyres that is friendlier on your budget.