Forzatyres understand that your cars are precious and need to withstand the dry as well as wet weather conditions without affecting your safety. So we let our clients feel the difference between the summer tyres and the regular all season tyres. We offer these performance tyres at highly competitive prices with the exceptional blend of dry and wet traction control with clear-cut supervision.
What are summer tyres?
They are different than winter or all season tyres regarding their rubber compound which is usually softer and tread patterns with more number of grooves and sipes. Summer tyres are designed and engineered to work best during the warmer summer months and are optimized to perform well on both dry and wet roads and where the temperature is above +7°C because of their unique compound with sticky additives that offers a firm grip in wet conditions. This tread compound provides stiffness too to keep the resistance at the lower levels even on hot pavements. They are solely designed to withstand warm temperatures during summers.Features
- Lower rolling resistance helps the drivers to enjoy certain features like durability and fuel efficiency.
- They are softer than the winter tyres which mean they are better at absorbing vibrations from uneven road surfaces and are quieter.
- These performance tyres offer unrivalled handling and grip.
- The UK has weather with less severe winters, in such areas these tyres can be used as used
- year-round tyres providing excellent performance on both wet and dry surfaces. However, in severe weather conditions where
- Bridgestone Expedia S-01
- ContiSportContact and Direzza DZ102
- Dunlop SP Sport 01 A and SP Sport 2030
- Firestone Firehawk Indy 500
- Goodyear Eagle F1 GS EMT
- Ecsta PS31
- Pilot Exalto PE2 and Cinturato P7 and much more.
If you live in areas where it never snows and temperatures is usually high, they are a good choice.
Few names from the most of the widely demanded summer pairs are:
For further queries, our technicians will guide you thoroughly about the unidirectional tread designs and other details regarding the summer tyres. We would like to hear and assist you with honest replies.