Terms & Conditions
1. A contract will be binding between Forza Tyres and the customer upon booking of the car service, repair or tyre fitting.
2. If you place an order by phone or internet you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into a contract of sale and you are at least 18 years of age and reside in the UK.
3. Forza Tyres will provide details of the cost of each car service or repair required before any work is done. All work and costs must be approved by the customer before carried out.
4. All work is subject to VAT as required by law.
5. Special oils, spark plugs and other parts may be required for your vehicle service or repair. These may have additional costs, and an advisor from Forza Tyres will inform you of the costs on the day of the service or repair.
6. Once the car service or repair or tyre has finished, payment will be taken straight after either by debit card, credit crad or cash. Then the car will be returned to the customer.
7. Forza Tyres does not accept any liability for any damage or losses suffered by the customer from the storage of its vehicle at the garage.
8. The customer has the right to cancel his car service, repair or tyre fitting at anytime, as long as any of the agreed work to date and carried out has been paid for upto point of cancellation.
9. Collection and delivery is free within a 5mile radius and will be covered by the garage insurance.
10. Forza Tyres will not be responsible for any losses of valuable items left by the customer that are not connected to the vehicle of damage to such items.
11. Forza Tyres will not be liable for any damage or delay in the services provided if the reasons are down to an 'act of God', industrial actions such as strikes, government disputes or factors deemed to be out of Forza Tyres control.
12. Health and Safety laws will apply where applicable when each customers vehicle is service or repaired.
These terms and conditions are the guarantees. Terms contained in them do not affect the statutory rights of a customer regarding faulty or miss described products or services or any failure by Forza Tyres in the supply of goods or the undertaking of work